- Download and install Hercules Setup Utility.
Hercules can be downloaded here.
- Once installed run Hercules.
- Select the TCP Client tab.
- Enter the projector's IP address in the Module IP box and enter 3629 in the Port and click Connect.
- Copy and paste the bellow command into the send box.
45 53 43 2F 56 50 2E 6E 65 74 10 03 00 00 00 00
- Tick the check box for HEX and click the Send button.
- Once the ESC/VP.net command is sent the projector responds with ESC/VP.net.
- Once connected to the projector you can send ESC/VP commands.
- Commands can be sent as either as ASCII or Hexadecimal codes.
- To check the power status of the projector type PWR? and click Send. means the projector will send back a response.
- Another example is using the LAMP? command to find out the number of lamp hours.
To send Hexadecimal commands the ASCII command needs to be converted. Click here to visit a Hex To ASCII Converter. Add 0d to the end of the command and click the HEX box.
- PWR? = 50 57 52 3f 0d
- LAMP? = 4c 41 4d 50 3f 0d
Additional commands can be found in the ESC/VP21 Command User’s Guide,Click here to download.